Author's Dashboard FAQs
First, you need to login to your dashboard. After logging in, click on the Publish New Book button on the screen and fill up the details of your book and click on continue. Your new book will be successfully added to your dashboard and you can directly modify it through your dashboard according to your preference.
- Book title : Give your book a suitable title that you desire.
- Book genre: Specify the genre of your book.
- Book's language: Specify the language in which the book is written in.
- Manuscript status: Here you need to select any one of the options from the drop down list box, whether your manuscript is completed, almost complete, few weeks to completion, few months to completion just started or yet to start.
- Publishing package: After filling in the above details you need to select your desired publishing package from our various specially tailored packages from the dropdown button and click on continue.
Your book will be submitted, and we will send you a mail & SMS with the Payment link. You need to pay within 15 days of receiving the link, or else it shall get expired.
The button will redirect you to the Modify Page where you have to fill in the following information:
- Book title : Edit the title of the book if you want to make any changes to it.
- Author's name : Enter the Author's name here. In case of multiple authors, mention the names by separating them with a comma. eg.(Abhishek Kumar, Chirag Tiwari, etc. )
- Book description : Enter the description or synopsis of the book here.
- Author's bio:Here, enter a short bio about the author.
(Note that, in case you are publishing an anthology/ or you are the compiler of an anthology, do not add bio of your authors, only write a bio about yourself).
In case, you have any sample or have designed your own cover, you can upload the image by clicking on the Upload button.
[Note: We only accept png, jpg, pdf for cover designs]
In case, you have any sample or have designed your interior, you can upload the image by clicking on the Upload button.
[Note: We only accept doc or docx formats for book interiors]
We will send you a mail notifying you once our team reviews and makes changes to your book; you will also receive notifications about the changes made on your Author's dashboard notification bar.
If you accept the changes and give us a thumbs up to move forward, we will start printing your book and the publishing status will be updated from 'Under Review' to 'Publishing'. Once your book is published the status will further be updated to 'Published'.